Kings Heath Street Food Market – Listening Sessions daytime take over 8/7/17
Beyond Radical events have invited us to provide the musical accompaniment to the Kings Heath Street Food Market on Saturday 8th of July! The weather is forecasted to be good and we will be playing a mixed bag of music to make you groove and bob your head to from 12:00 – 17:00.
Street food traders on the day:
– Tacos and other Mexican delights, from Sonora Gourmet
– The Paneer Wrap
– Modern Caribbean from Selly Shack
– Juicy Burgers from Flying Cow
– Vegan cakes and desserts from Cake Doctor
– Chicken, lamb and vegan kebabs from Kebabylon
– The Hungry Penguin Pancake Company
– Craft Beers from Birmingham Brewing Company
– Cocktails and Prosecco from Savva Bars co
Come fill your bellies and enjoy the music!